How Can You Attract Social Media Users To Share Your Video Content Online?
- Tag them in posts
- Use hashtags
- Make them funny
- Use subtitles
Right Answer- 1. Tag them in posts
So, you have initiated your online business and created both Facebook and Instagram profiles to improve your visibility. But, how can you attract social media users to share your video content online? What do you have to do to make your posts seem engaging and shareable?
In most cases, everyone will suggest you create high-quality videos. And, it is, indeed, correct to some extent. Nonetheless, in our opinion, that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Aside from creating brilliant posts, you have to make them entertaining, relevant, and knowledgeable. So, how are you going to do it?
Here, we’ve shared some tips on – how can you attract social media users to share your video content online?. So, let’s check them out together!
Benefits Of Social Media Users Sharing Your Content Online
Don’t worry! We’ll talk about how can you attract social media users to share your video content online? in the next section. But, before we do so, let’s discuss the benefits of other people sharing your posts on social media.
- If someone shares your video online, it will be easier to reach other clients without making any effort.
- Sharing the content of a business almost seems like voicing a positive opinion about them on social media. So, the trust surrounding your company will also increase to some extent.
- It can also help in improving your brand awareness without using any specific marketing antics or strategies.
Making others share your video content online might seem like a passive marketing technique for some people. However, once you get it going, it will become much easier to find new clients without making any effort!
Tips To Attract Social Media Users To Share Your Video Content
Hopefully, we could offer you some sense of purpose by talking about the benefits of someone else sharing your posts. So, now, let’s learn, “how can you attract social media users to share your video content online?”.
Strategy – 1: Create A Professional-Looking Profile
Professionalism is the core of any business. And, curating a well-polished profile is the best way to create a fantastic first impression in this regard. Here’s how you can do this –
- Upload an excellent profile picture. Make sure it features the logo of your online business.
- Highlight your services in the bio section. You can also include some catchy words here and there to attract the attention of the visitors.
- Include the link to your website or portfolio at the end of your bio section.
Also, make sure to be very short and precise while writing your bio. Using unnecessary fluff can sometimes send the wrong message to your reader.
Strategy – 2: Create The Best Content
Whether you believe it or not, a social media marketing strategy can turn your online business into a household name. However, to achieve such an ambitious goal, you have to create the best content.
You can refer to these tips while creating a shareable video for your audience –
- Create a niche-specific video.
- Try including a bit of humor in your content.
- Bring up consumer queries and answer them on your videos.
- Follow a well-structured posting schedule for appropriate platforms.
- Don’t forget to maintain your brand voice throughout the videos.
Additionally, make sure to include the “color strategy” on your list of “how can you attract social media users to share your video content online?”. This way, your audience will have something concrete to refer to your brand. It will also help you in creating an emotional impact in their mind.
Strategy – 3: Forge A Strong Relationship
Creating a relationship with your audience should be an integral part of your online marketing strategy. It may also increase your potential client’s trust in you and make them feel comfortable. So, they will start commenting on your posts and sharing them after a while.
Here are a few tips that can help you bond with your audience –
- Talk with your audience regularly and ask for their feedback on your content or products.
- Like their posts on social media and comment on them. It’s a great way to engage with your audience without having to worry about any barriers.
- Try beginning your reply with a greeting on your social media users’ comments. It would make them feel appreciated.
- Answer the questions of your audience base directly. Hosting a live questioning-answering session could be helpful as well.
- Do not forget to mention the users while replying to their queries. Also, try replying to everyone as soon as possible.
Strategy – 4: Follow An Editorial Calendar
Contrary to how most people think, sticking to a schedule isn’t something “weirdly habitual” for brands. It helps you maintain consistency and uniformity throughout your social media campaign.
And, spoiler alert: the chances of your content getting shared will increase when you are following a timeline.
So, how do you create an editorial calendar for posting your amazing videos?
Usually, all you have to do is follow your target audience and note down their social media activity timeline. For instance, young people tend to stay online throughout the day. However, adults and office-goers tend to use their social media only during the nighttime.
But how does an editorial calendar can help you with your purpose?
- With it, you can fine-tune each of your posts without having to jump between different websites. You won’t get confused while switching from Facebook-only content to an Instagram-only post as well.
- Following a scheduled timeline can help in maximizing reader engagement. It will also aid you in avoiding the same videos again and again if you can track everything you have published previously.
An editorial calendar doesn’t answer “how can you attract social media users to share your video content online?” directly. However, it can keep you on the right track to achieve your goal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Wrapping It All Up!
So, did you get your answer of “how can you attract social media users to share your video content online?” If you haven’t, then let us offer you a quick recap!
Captivating the attention of your social media users through your videos is pretty easy. On Redhat Media, we try to do this by offering critical information through our content in a humorous way. So, you can try the same strategy or create something on your own to curate a sense of authenticity.
Anyway, we’ll be putting a stop to our article now. But, we want to know your opinion on our tips and how you are thinking about creating your video marketing strategy on social media. So, make sure to comment your thoughts below!
Leave a Reply